Location: Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC
Speakers: John Jordon, Province of BC; Drew McArthur, Info & rivacy Commission of BC; Samson Mow, CEO Pixelmatic and CSO, Blockstream; Richard Purcell, CEO, Corporate Privacy Group; Dominic Vogel, Chief Security Strategists, Cyber
Held in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada this conference is a must attend for those working in the privacy and security fields. Presented by the Office of the CIO and the Ministry of Citizens’ Services, Government of British Columbia, this three-day conference, is recognized as one of the top tier events in North America. Anyone working in the information privacy and security fields will benefit from the speakers, discussions and networking at the conference. Attendees are from every level both within government and private industry. The conference draws an international audience of some 1,000 delegates with an interest in cutting edge policy, programs, law, research and technologies aimed at the protection of privacy and security.
It is with great admiration that we dedicate the 19th Annual Privacy & Security Conference to Joseph Alhadeff’s memory. Joseph Alhadeff, a wonderful man and brilliant privacy expert who worked for Oracle, passed away in May 2017 at the age of 57. Many of you will remember Joe as he has graced the stages of the Privacy & Security Conference for almost all of its past 18 years. We invite you to celebrate his life with us during the conference. Join subject matter experts and close friends of Joe’s at the panel session “What Would Joe Do?” as they reminisce about his career and discuss his outlooks on today’s pressing privacy and security issues.
Reasons to Attend
- Get face-to-face dialogue with international industry experts who have successfully implemented best practices solutions
- Learn about current trends, issues and actions
- Obtain your annual Continuing Professional Development credits
- Discover new methods and products that can lower expenses and increase revenues
- Take the pulse of what is happening for tools, technologies, and processes
- Get Immediate answers and solutions to issues current in your organization